This character is certainly findable, but they tend to run hot and cold - your chances of meeting them can vary by the week (or even by the day!). Know where to look, and be patient.
Where to find this character:
Specific character info coming soon!
Recent Sightings of this Character (Add your sighting!) Note: click on any thumbnail below to see the larger version of that photo (will replace the main image above).
- Epcot: International Gateway.
- Magic Kingdom: Town Square. Spotted early in the morning at the entrance of the Main Street Confectionery
- Hollywood Studios: Streets of America.
photo by: Camille from
(by Camille) - Epcot: Other. World Showplace between Canada and U.K., around 3:00-ish
The World Showplace gates opened and Pinocchio, Mr. Smee, Minnie, Donald, and Meeko were meeting guests.
photo by: Nicolas from Miami
(by Nicolas from Miami) - Hollywood Studios: Animation Building. Characterpalooza Time! The infamous father-son duo. They had a lot of fun with Ziggy.
photo by: John from
(by John) - Hollywood Studios: Animation Building.
(by Connor from Richmond, VA) - Hollywood Studios: Animation Building. Late afternoons are the best time to get the lesser seen/known characters at The Magic of Animation. There was no option for Sorcerer Mickey, so I just pu
- Hollywood Studios: Animation Building.
- Hollywood Studios: Animation Building. afternooon meet and greet of random characters inside Animation building.
- Hollywood Studios: Animation Building. Characterpalooza